Charcoal face mask
Makes 1 face mask
Tools & Ingredients
- Activated charcoal - ½ Tsp
- Bentonite clay - ½ Tsp
- Raw honey - ¼ Tsp
- Water - 1 Tsp
- Essential oil of choice, we recommend lavender (optional) - 1 drop
- Small bowl
- Mixing utensil (non-metal)
- Brush for application (optional)
- Add the water and essential oils to the bowl.
- While mixing, slowly add the clay. Let it sit for half a minute to absorb.
- Add the raw honey and activated charcoal and mix it all together.
- Stir well until it reaches a smooth consistency. This may take a couple minutes.
- Apply the mask to your face, either with your hands or a brush.
- Let it dry (about 8 minutes)
- Wash off with warm water and soap.
- Moisturize that purified skin! (try coconut or almond oil)
Be careful with the charcoal because it likes to get everywhere and stain stuff!
Make sure that your bowl and mixing utensil aren’t metal because this will react with the clay